Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day Hundred and Sixty-Five

Another day, another batch of wounded. Five got hit in a patrol down by Andorhal, the only one who's regained consciousness since says they were hit by the undead. No word yet on whether it was the scourge or the forsaken.
They claim to honor the neutrality we held in icecrown, but simply put I don't trust them anymore. I don't think anyone really does, the Orcs sent troops to keep an eye on them. Not just the Kor'Kron that came last year to guard the city, generals and warlords from Ogrimmar with foot soldiers. And a few nobles in Stormwind have sponsored an expedition to retake Andorhal, they sent a messenger to parlay with the Highlord when they first arrived. I haven't seen their base for myself, but I'm told they're fortifyingthe bridges and have brought siege weapons. With the Forsaken outpost on the other side of town in the granaries and what used to be the mill district growing in number and defenses, conflict seems inevitable.

Not to sound old, but I remember when this was all farmland, far as the eye could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment