Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day Forty

Does no one sell furniture anymore? I could find potions that will turn you into all maner of creature, weapons from the finest smiths of Ironforge, Ogrimmar, and Icecrown, and spells that could turn you into a cat. So help me though, I still can't find anyone who sells furniture.

I did however find someone who referred me to a carpenter in the Grizzly Hills. Apparently some goblins managed to set up a few logging posts out there early on, the ones further inland are still being skirmished over, but the port is controlled by the Horde for now. So a few carpenters set up shop there while its stable.

The matress on the other hand was relatively simple. I found a fletcher and arranged to buy any feathers that don't make the grade. Then I found a tailor and had him stitch a case for them. With the right frame it should work perfectly, and it's rather cheap too. You'd be surprised how little people are willing to sell their leftover stuff for. Scraps of fur clothing can be purchased from any adventurer for a paltry couple silver, and make fantastic pillow stuffers.

I also had to stop and talk to the real estate agent. Nothing major, just a few Dalaran occupancy regulations we had to go over; stuff like 'no explosions after nine' and 'you are liable for any oozes released by your tenats'. I also asked him who I'd talk to about sale of large tracts of land, it would seem he does that too.


It's not adventuring, but I think it'll be an interesting experience fixing this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment