Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day Thirty-Nine

I hate flying. Stupid Hippogriff kept darting after birds, totally ignored me the whole trip. next time I convince a professional to do the flying. Or better yet, I'll walk. Light I miss having a horse.

Good news is, I'm now the proud owner of one of Dalaran's surviving apartment buildings. Showed up at the door with the key and someone from the bank spotted me. Apparently the rent I'd been having channeled all these years ended up paying utilities. In a stroke of fortuitous tragedy, I am the only surviving occupant. As per housing regulation SS-434 I am now the building's legal owner. Praise the Light for last one out building ownership policies.
Renovations will take a while, but I wasn't planning on leaving the city for quite some time.

I spent the day cleaning out my old room. It's nice being back, but after so long the cobwebs were awful. I'll need to replace the mattress, the frame, most of the cabinets, everything in the dining room, and the nice chair in the parlor. The desk, miraculously, is fine. I think I'll try to hire some laborers tomorrow. Maybe there's a company that specializes in restoring damaged buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment