Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day Eighty-Five

I spent yesterday talking with the witch doctors. They don't know much, but I think I may be able to make some progress at delaying the plague in those not yet undead. Not by much mind you, but for a few more weeks than I got when I was infected. I've put it into a report and filed it with Argent Command.


Dalfors arrived while I was gone; they're preparing to attack the necroplois, and they aren't wasting time either. The plan is for a ground assault by the Argent forces. This should draw out the armies within the necropolis. Then Ebon Blade knights and Argent skytalons, as well as auxiliary and mercenary forces, will board the Necropolis and hunt down its commander, who has yet to be identified. Geogg and I have volunteered to help with the later. I'll be assisting the medics in setting up an aid post on the top of the..construct? What exactly is a necropolis? Is it a ship, a building, or something else altogether?
Regardless, I'll be tending the wounded on-site. Geogg will be standing guard, keeping me from being distracted by stray spells, or swords and the like.


It's nice to have people you can count on, even if they do sometimes wierd you out a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment