Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day Sixty-Seven

I've picked up some side work as a medical consultant for the Argent Crusade. Not really sure why they'd need a consultant, seeing as they already have one of the largest medical teams in the region, but I'm glad to be of assistance.
It pretty much means I spend my time looking at wounded paladins and telling them that they'll walk again if they wait to walk again a little longer. Every now and then it means getting some poor kid with the plague and introducing him to undeath in as careful a manner as possible.


For me that means getting preached at a lot by mis informed young men who assume that, just because I'm undead, I'm some sort of infidel villiain. The looks on their faces when I demonstrate otherwise are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment