Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day Eighty

I explained things as best I could. Geogg is insisting on carrying my bags, buying my drinks, and then wants me to hurt him for it. It's insanity!
I mean, If I wanted a peon I'd have hired one.


Upside is that I no longer pay for drinks, carry bags, and it is kind of nice to just wail on someone every now and then. I feel so..dirty for doing it though. I mean, in casual conversation he's a real sweetheart, just an all-around nice guy. Comes from a family of fishermen in Menethil, joined the army when the call went out and then the Argents when Tirion put out his call. He fights well, takes even deep wounds like a pro, and doesn't hesitate to put himself in between a friend and danger. If it weren't for his perverse love of pain I might actually like him.


Anyways, he'll be joining me on the trip to Zim'Torga in Zul'Drak. It's still dangerous there, so I'll be glad of the added protection. And Lady Trueheart agreed to provied us both with a crusader's tabard to mark us as under the Highlor'd protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment