Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Sixty-Two

Sorry, I was...busy.. yeterday. Had some ground rules to lay out for the new tenants; wipe your shoes and pay your bills and the like. Went out to relax, didn't get back 'till late.

Set up my Alchemy equipment on the roof. It's summer, the nights are short and the days are dry. These sorts of oppurtunities don't happen often; Alchemy research under the blueish-grey Northrend sky. And the view is gorgeous.


What's even better is finnally getting to interact with some of the Alliance races again. The people here don't care if you're Human or Undead or even Orc, so long as you mind your own buisness and pay your tab. In fact, if my particular bar tab is any indication, I'd say the local Dwarven community has accepted me as one of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment