Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Seventy-Eight

Bleh, last time I go to Brill. The Society sent a few thugs to try and intimidate me into stopping my research. A good bar fight and several well placed vials of immolation oil later I found myself outside of the inn, minus the thugs. I got the herbs I'd needed though. And now that I'm back in Dalaran I'm firmly outside of the screamer's grasp.
I sent a letter to Lady Trueheart. After this weekend, I think I may need that neutral protection they've offered. I'm going to renew my work, I've been lax for too long.
An end to undeath; and I'll accept nothing but success.




I'm headed to Zul'Drak. There are Troll Witch Doctors there working with the Argents. I'm going to try and learn whatever I can from them about the scourge war from its early days. I've written the chieftans of the Kalu'ak to find out whatever they know on the matter. And I've even started researching in order to get an account from the surviving Nerubians. No one resisted the scourge as long as they did, they must have some way of preventing the plague from spreading.

Combined with my own knowledge, I hope to establish a compendium of plague knowledge in order to help everyone still working to cure it.




Oh, and that darkfallen guy missed me apparently. I'm told he was back every day I was gone, asking for me. I may need to have a sit down with him and figure out what's really up.

No comments:

Post a Comment