Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day Eighty-Seven

I'm going to make this quick because I need to go and reapply some burn ointment every fifteen minutes, check up on more than fifty injured warriors, and figure out whether healing a death knight hurts either them or me the most.

Ground assault is chaos, but we seem to be winning. We've secured the roof, and some of the adventurers and mercenaries are fighting their way through the remaining scourge within. We've taken heavy casualties, I didn't know the scourge even had archers in these numbers.

The scariest part has been the enemy death knights. Worgen death knights, I've never seen one before but there must be hundreds of them here. The Ebon Blade has managed to free a lot of them, but most are still fighting for the scourge. Goblins too, though in much smaller numbers. One of them got Geogg before I managed to empty his brain pan.

Don't worry, he's going to make it. Other than being hamstrung I think he's just in shock over how much pain I went through keeping him alive. I think I might understand him a little better now because of it. It's not that he enjoys pain, it's that he expects to receive it. Poor guy must have had some really freaky girlfriends if he even associates pain with sex. I feel so bad for him.

And for me, these burns are pretty bad. Plus I think I might have an arrow lodged in my back somewhere too, it really itches.

What's that?
Oh, and apparently I accidently repelled their commander. I keep telling Geogg it doesn't count for anything and isn't worth bragging about but he inisists I record it.
So this Lich pops up in the middle of the roof and starts going off about how our defeat is inevitable and how the scourge will never truly be defeated. So I threw the nearest thing at him and told him to shut up and bugger himself.
Aparently I was holding a hammer, I think I broke his ribs. He scurried back into the necropolis and I managed to fix the guy I was working on.


No, it's only heroic if you do it on purpose you awestruck git.


You have to be thinking about it to do it on purpose and I wasn't.


You brownnoser, I did not.

Just shut up and take your medicine. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment