Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day Eighty-One

Now that's how we were intended to fly. None of that mechanical nonsense, just a girl, a boy, and his gryphon. I can't believe Geogg actually has one. I've spoken with the Wildhammer, frequently. They'd come into town every midsummer's to pay their respects to my mother and then stay for the festival. I know how special the privilege of riding one is, and I can't believe I've actually met someone with that honour. It's amazing.

Sorry, I had a bit of a moment there. It's just that I've wanted to do that since I was a little girl. I can't believe that of all the people I've ever met, he's the one with a gryphon. Geogg 'I like to pretend I'm a darkfalen so people will beat me' Fremont; that's his last name, I heard him muttering it to himself while we were flying.



Anyways, I'm here in Zim'Torga. THe witch doctors here are pretty busy, but I've managed to arrange a sit down later in the week. Until then I'll be heading just down the road to the Argent stand and helping patch up some of their wounded.



A real live gryphon, and he even lets me ride it. How awesome is...oh right have to shut the thing or it keeps writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment