Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day Seventy

I'm going to sleep tomorrow. This hangover is killing me.

I told myself, 'you're just going to see if it's still open'. Then 'still open' became 'have they changed the menu'? ANd then came 'ooh that looks good' and of course 'better wash that down, wonder what's cheap and effective'.

I don't even know how one judges the effectiveness of beer! Is it based on taste to alchohl content? Maybe it's cost to taste, or a formula taking into consideration the total quantity plus taste over price.
Whatever it is, I bet a Gnome made it boring by figuring it out and writing it down.


I'm a professional and all, but some things should just stay a mystery. Like what Cellan does in the bath that takes so long or which position Ehrnsie likes best.
now I'm turning the lights of. This pain is worse than being stabbed in the leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment