Friday, July 9, 2010

Day Sixty-Nine

*giggles* I remember when I first heard that term. I was mortified.

It was a the week after I turned seventeen. I was still in Dalaran then, some of my classmates were heading to the bar and I'd decided to tag along since I didn't have any homework.
"So Bran, what did you do last night?"
"You know that waitress, the blonde one with the," he made a jiggling motion in front of his chest.
"You didn't."
An exuberant nod was followed by, "And I got some 69 all night long."
I feel kind of stupid in retrospect, but I never had much of an intrest and Dad wasn't the sort to explain things out of thin air.

"What resteraunt did you go too?"
"What?"
"I figure it must be really good if you kept getting it all night, so I figured I ought to try some."
They looked at each other in a mixture of myrth and confusion.
"Laudren, you probably should try some. How bout you come back to my place and I..."
"Shut up Jake. Poor girl probaly doesn't know the first thing."
"First thing about what?"
"Sex!" It was muttered quietly but the enthusiasm wasn't lost in the saying.
"What does 69 have to do with that?"
"It's a way to have sex?"
"Oh."

Honestly, I learned a lot that year. Never applied any..most of it.
I wonder if the pub is still open? I should check it out some time, have a good laugh at the younger students.

No comments:

Post a Comment