Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Seventy-Nine

Sick puppy.


I'm not really opposed to dogs, although I prefer cats of course. But for once I'm not talking about diseased animals. Apparently, Geogg, that's darkfallen guy, takes some sort of sick pleasure out of the beatings I deal him. I feel a little used, and I'm not perfectly certain how to deal with him now. If I can't hit him, and he isn't sick, what do I do? Talk to him? What would I say?

I suppose I could just tell him to go away, but I feel like someone should be helping the man. Why not me? I'll just have a sit down with him and try to figure out how to help him.


This is going to set my Zul'Drak trip back a week or so, but I was going to need to come back for mail anyways. Who knows, maybe the guy's good with the sword and can be convinvced to tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment