Friday, July 23, 2010

Day Eighty-Two

The Argents and the surviving Drakkari have been working hard to restore what they can of these lands. I'll admit they're not working together very well, and any progress is severely hindered by the remaining scourge and the Drakkari heretics on the upper levels. Attacks are still frequent, two Necropolis still hover over the lowest tier. The Drakkari are nearly as bad. Even with the remaining northern Loa safe from their reach, the heretics are well entrenched and determined to fight to the death.
It's a two front battle, but we are winning. Rumor amongst the Argent's here at the stand is that Crusader Lord Dalfors is coming to lead an assault against the necropolis Zeramas.


If it turns out to be true I think I'll offer my services. I may not be much of a fighter, or even a spell caster, but I can do a fair bit to help mend the wounded and to innoculate them against the lingering blights we can anticipate will be present there.

No comments:

Post a Comment