Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Seventy-Five

Dumb guy was back again! I'm starting to get seriously worried about him. If he doesn't start thinking straight someone is going to run him through and behead him. I'll strap him down if it happens again and run some tests, just to be sure the antidote worked properly. Who knows what could happen otherwise.



Also had a guy come in looking to have me bring back his girlfriend. Nice Orc, I felt bad explaining that it wasn't that simple. I'd need the body, some candles, a large fee, and a lot of time. Even then there'd be no guarantee it would work, ressurection hinges heavily upon the person being willing, the Light being willing, and the ceremony being performed with absolute accuracy. Otherwise you'll probably just die in the process. I told him up front, I could bring her as far as undeath easily but actual life is almost impossible after more than three days.
I felt terrible about it, but such is death.
I told him he should mourn and move on, and that cats are very distracting.


I wish I had a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment