Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day Hundred and Sixteen, somewhere in the Hinterlands

In retrospect I should have bought a map, or hired a guide, or scouted the area, or something other than just walk into the wilderness with two weeks rations, my weapons and armor, and a fifty foot length of Dwarven rope. A tent, for example, might have been a good idea; a blanket wouldn't have been such a bad idea either.

I'm not alone mind you. Gidge is securely lounging in the hamock/tent half way up a tree. She used her fifty foot rope and her fancy engineer's cloak to get nice and cozy. She's still mad at me for not bringing a map, and refuses to build me one. I don't really blame her, it was pretty stupid on my part.


Laudren, wherever you are; stay still and we'll find you.
Then maybe you could show us all how to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment