Monday, August 16, 2010

Day one hundred and six, two days left on this blasted craft

We're rounding Gilneas, I've got Whitefeather groomed and ready to go once we get into the Southshore waters. Laudren and Gidge agreed to accompany me. Laudren took a little coaxing, she'd wanted to see the Dwarves in Menethil. I get the impression she likes Dwarves, not in that sort of way, but as more of a respect thing.

Gidge just gave me one of her nods. She knows how I feel about Menethil. I feel bad bringing her, I know she'd like to see her parents again, but I'm glad she's coming anyways.



The two of them are still chatting. Apparently Laud's not bad with a pair of scissors, she managed to get Gidge's hair down to a rather neat bob. I'm impressed to say the least. It would appear that our doctor is quite versatile. Must have been a gypsy or something, most people don't learn more than one useful skill in their whole life and she's got dozens.

No comments:

Post a Comment