Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hundred and four days since first entry.

Gidge is still asleep, but she should be awake in a few more hours. She seems a lot better, and with what Laudren is calling 'minor side effects'.

Her hair turned brown. I suppose its not a huge difference, but I imagine Gidge will notice it rather quickly. Poor girl'll probably be shocked speechless.



Laudren is doing fine otherwise. She..um..collected a few samples from some of the patients on the ship. Vials of blood from the wounded, bits of hair and skin from the humans, one of the Goblins drowned in the storm below decks and the body just sort of dissapeared. I'd confront her, but I'm half afraid to find out what she's doing. She's brilliant, and nice, and even reasonably attractive for a dead person; but she can be pretty fierce when people question her motives and her methods.

At worst, I suppose I'll be killing an undead goblin or the ship blows up. It's goblins, if it goes unattended for a few hours that'll happen anyways.
At best? Now that's a scary thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment