Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day Ninety-Six apparently

But of what I wonder? I still can't figure out why she started her counting from the first entry; wouldn't the date have been more appropriate?


We made a quick trip out to the Grizzly Hills yesterday. She managed to trick the trappers into thinking she was alive with some makeup, perfume, and long-clothing. If I hadn't known better I might have fallen for it. Took her hours to do though, and from the way things sounded it wasn't even worth the effort. She's asking about the plague, in a roundabout way though. SHe'll bring up the scourge and ask what it was like early on. And they'll tell her about all the people that died from the plague or how the Lich King tried to convince them to serve him. Then she'll wheel the conversation back towards the plague. I'm not sure what she's trying to find out exactly. But the Argents trust her, so I think it's unlikely she's trying to pull another Putress.
I can't help but worry though. After that atrocity it's hard to trust any undead, no matter how nice they may seem.


She's back in the Scarlet Archives now, taking some last notes. A Goblin steamship has arrived and Dalfors has asked us to join the forward units in the plaguelands. I get the impression we'll be docking in Menethil, but no one's said anything. I'm not looking forward to the homecoming. Maybe I can convince Laudren to disembak early and we can head to Chillwind via Southshore. I might even stop in and see the Wildhammers again. WIth the amount of attention she shows Whitefeather I imagine it would be a dream come true for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment