Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day Ninety-Nine, I hope

Went right trough a storm yesterday, damn goblins are nuts! We almost all made it, a couple of human soldiers insisted on staying on deck and wer washed over. They'll be mourned. Not or their minds of course, you'd have to be an idiot to have stayed on deck in that without your job requiring it.

Needless to say Gidge and Laudren are still sick, not that they'd have recovered by now anyways. Gidge seems to be actually ill, she's getting feverish. Been muttering about cogsprockets and gearspringers and lubricant; either she's dreaming of past lovers or future inventions. You never can tell with Gnomes.
Laudren's only seasick, and she's recovering quickly. By her own hand might I add. Something to do with the steadying qualities of tiger lily; I'd guess she's improvised a way to counteract the effects of the ship's rocking with one of her potions.

As for me, I forgot how much I hated the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment