Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Ninety-Four by the looks of it.

Girl keeps herself busy. Met with some Taunka today, I can tell she doesn't like them. But it seems like their talks were productive, in spite of the hostility. I know she traded several potions for whatever they were telling her. I don't know what the value was, but I'd say they'll probably give them an advantage in future hunts or whatever they're doing now that the Lich King is dead. I know they serve the Horde now, but I'm not sure what they actually do for the Horde. I just hope they don't kill a lot of innocent people with those potions; it would kill her to know she was an accomplice to a massacre.

I still don't know how i feel about Laudren. She's nice, and if she weren't so dead she might actually be attractive. Not in a 'I'd do her' sort of way, more in a 'I could come home to that' sort of way. She's very skilled at what she does. I'm not entirely certain what she's doing half the time, but she always manages to find a way of telling me what she needs. Who knows, maybe she's actually a really bad Alchemist with fantastic communications skills and the ability to look like she knows what she's doing. Regardless, she's very passionate about it. Again, if she weren't so dead, it'd probably be kinda sexy to watch. If she were Mattie we'd never get anything done. But I suppose by now Mattie looks even more dead than Laudren does.

No comments:

Post a Comment