Friday, August 6, 2010

Day Ninety-Seven, it would seem

I'm on a boat.




Must be something about being undead, Laudren seems to be handling it fairly well. She claims she's never been on a boat before but she seems to be keeping it down pretty well. Nausea, obviously, and she seems kind of sick, but no vomiting.
She insists on staying on deck though, so it'll probably be a few days before she recovers.


Gidge isn't taking it well either. Little thing gave herself a headache trying to figure out how to improve the Goblin's steam engine. Added to the seasickness I don't think she even realized she had and I'd say it'll be a few days before she can leave her room. I'd feel worse for her, but it's funny to think that you could actually give yourself a headache just by thinking. Gnomes are so odd. I bet if I introduced her and Laud they'd spend hours trying to figure out how to properly organize their combined collections of tools and instruments.

Might not be such a bad idea, the two of them would probably get along pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment