Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day Five, Northrend Assignment

It's hard to get back into the habit of keeping a personal journal. I'm used to taking notes on my alchemy, but trying to sum up my day is entirely different.


Gave a guest lecture to the local apprentices, topic was 'herb cultivation; the domestic garden theory'. I've always been a big proponent of the domestic garden theory and was quite honored to give the lecture, even if it does get laughed at by most of the prominent developmental alchemists out there. I have confidence that one of these days every household will be able to simply walk out into their backyard, or possibly some sort of glass house designed to maintain a particular climate for their herbs, and pluck their own fresh blind weed; instead of having to purchase the preserved crap we have to make due with so often now.

I sent a letter to a nice young blacksmith a few weeks ago, tauren named Mundle. I got a letter back from him today, he was very polite. I've always liked that about them. For all their peculiar beliefs, the Tauren are generally a very kind and cultured people.

No comments:

Post a Comment