Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day Sixteen, Northrend Assignment

It's been years since I had a fight like that. By Faol's greatstaff I hate those Kor'krons. You'd think the personal forces of the warchief would be a little more principled and dignified. To sink to a brawl just because I pointed out that Human troops had proven themselves better than Orcish ones in the last war. They'd been talking crap about Undead soldiers being lazy and worth a tenth of even Orcish peons. We've fought to hard to take this kind of bull$#&@ from a bunch of lice ridden mongrels like them. Last thing they succeeded at was occupying capitol city, and then only because we weren't willing to risk a two front war. But there's a reason all the plagues the Apothecarium turns out are as effective on Orcs as they are on humans, and it's not convenience.

Boy is it not convenience. The genetic make-up isn't quite as different as Dwarves and Humans, but to get a truly effective plague it has to reach the same end while working with two completely different paths. I'm always amazed at how easily the Scourge seems to work these things out.

My jaw still hurts, but everything is still attached. My patient is mobile, I'm seriously considering just walking to Dalaran. He hasn't spoken yet, I wonder if it's just me or if he just doesn't speak anything but Trollish. Maybe he's a mute. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment