Friday, May 28, 2010

Day Twenty-Seven

Found my pen. It fell in the snow during that tussle with the ghouls last night. I insisted on staying until we found it. The rest will do him some good anyways.
Yea, a squad of ghouls stumbled on our camp last night. We managed to kill them, but it was pretty scary. Damn things came out of nowhere, one of them puked on the fire and we had to fight in the dark. It could be me, but I think they're getting weaker since Arthas died. I wonder how that's going to affect us.
Or them anyways, I've never really been under his influence. It was a Forsaken plague that killed me, or rather several Forsaken plagues. Still, the root plague was his and I expect some part of it will still affect all of us.

Jad's recovering. I've convinced him to just stick to magic until he's recovered a bit. As long as that curse is their he'll be endangering himself with every fight, more so than usual anyways. The poultice is helping, I've been using copious amounts of Goldclover so it had better be working. I've added a minor potion regimen as well. He should be working fine by the time we get to the Wrathgate.


Speaking of which, I can see it over the hill. We should arrive tomorrow around lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment