Monday, May 24, 2010

Day Twenty-Three

Made half the time today we did yesterday. I had to change his bandages hourly. I know the Kor'Kron outpost by the Wrathgate should have medical facilities. We'll stop there for a couple extra days so I can make sure his wound seal properly again. Until then I'll have to keep a close eye on him for any signs of infection or excess bleeding.


I've been thinking back on the last year. Since I died I've been doing things for the RAS; terrible things. The use of the plague is practically necromancy.
Scratch that, use of the plague is necromancy.
The question is; what other choice do we have? Between killing people and raising them there can be no question that it's wrong; but we have no way of continuing to grow without it.
Before I was willing to do it as a temporary measure. I now know that they intend to make it a lifestyle instead of a necessary evil. I still have the implements though, if I must I can.

But in order to end the evil practice I must put my full efforts into finding a cure, or at least a fertility restorative. It is of the utmost important that I succeed.
Light provide me wisdom, insight, and luck in my task. And forgive me for aiding in such evils.


Oh, and Jad decided that after my difficulty dealing with that soldier yesterday I should join him in his calishtetics, or something like that. As if the day couldn't get any more tiresome, now I have to exercise before I take my eight hour walk. At least now when I have a weapon I'll have the strength to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment