Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day Fourteen, Northrend Assignment

Mage arrived today, He promptly got into an argument with one of the Taunka over who'd kick who's manly behind. Poor idiot won; shame he didn't have the insight to consider the forty something other Taunka in the room.


I'll be stuck here a few more days while I nurse him back to health. I'm not tipping.




Which is a shame really. When they're out of their element Trolls tend to fall back on a sweeter nature. They're great in a fight for sure, but you take a troll away from his tribe, across the ocean, and beat him to a pulp, he'll sweat sugar.
I should probably hate trolls even more than Orcs; It's not like the family's ever gone a generation without killing one; hell even Ehrnsie killed one once. Sure he was wounded badly and would have died whether she did anything or not, but you have to give her credit for being the one to step out of the crowd and land the blow.
But I wouldn't say any of us have ever really hated Trolls. You fight something long enough and eventually you develop a certain respect for it. You understand that they're every bit as human as you are, with homes and families and a strong desire to not die. I've always kind of figured that at least a few of them feel the same way. Natame did; he nearly died saving me. I hope he lives a long and happy life and has lots of fuzzy little whelps.


Well, pulling an all-nighter to make sure the dopey kid takes his elixirs. Haven't seen case of the beat-downs like this since Andorhal. But this time, I'm not losing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment