Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day Twenty-Four

Sun was out today, that was nice. Trees are still dead, but I suspect this is about the point when they would have started growing leaves. Herbs are still frozen solid; made a Little progress identifying some more of them. Tiger lily seems more frequent around water, so it actually is a lily(see 'talandra's rose'). Goldclover is also properly named. I can't help but wonder if those explorations had actual alchemists accompanying them. There's also this sort of indistinguishable dead herb that grows everywhere. Whatever those herbs were, they've all faded to a single potent weed. It's a real shame to see so much of the local flora totally shattered by the Lich King's influence. Perhaps in time things will recover; and undead and all, I'll probably be there to watch it happen.

I had to stitch Jad up again. I always heard that Trolls recovered quickly, I'm starting to wonder if there might be some kind of pre-existing condition or magical ailment on top of the wounds I know of. I think I'll have to try a detection ritual. I don't need the ritual, I just think that, as good tribes-troll, he'll be more comfortable if I perform one. Besides, I've got all this extra incense sitting around weighing down my pack and want to get rid of it.
It's also more fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment