Thursday, May 13, 2010

Northrend Assignment, Day Twelve

Personal note; not only are Goblins complete morons, they're also utterly incompetent. Last time I ever travel by zeppelin, Mages may have their problems but no one ever had to walk for three days across Dragonblight because 'I don't get paid enough to steer around that dragon.
I'm just glad that there was so much snow to cushion my fall.


All the herbs around here are frozen. Maybe I'll be able to tell the difference with more practice, but for now I just have to wait for things to thaw out so I can identify them. It's slow, but last time I didn't take the time to properly identify my herbs I tried to make a swiftness potion with Kao's lichen instead of Coren's moss; you can imagine my embarrassment, especially in the middle of a crowded lab. Took nearly two weeks to bring down the swelling on Elric.
Not that he minded, I hear Madam Palsiy paid him that week. Must have been a nice change.


Where was I?
Right, Dragonblight.

I don't like dragons, I don't like spiders, and there isn't a single person in the entire town who doesn't hate me for being undead. I don't even care what this place is called, I'm paying the extra cash for a wyvern ride to Dalaran first thing tomorrow.

And If the conversation outside is any indication, I won't be sleeping either. Not that I blame them, just that they blame me.
Stupid Orcs.

No comments:

Post a Comment