Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Three, Northrend Assignment

I finally got the enchantment on this old thing working! One of the nice apprentices in New Agamand was able to fix it up after the whole, well...dying.

Apparently soulbinding doesn't work well with dying. Retrospectively, it makes a lot of sense. I really wish I'd thought of that myself. Enchanting never did quite fit in my mind, to much feeling out the properties. I'll stick to my formulas and transmutation patterns than you very much.



Ah yes, what did I do today. Helped Hacksaw handle some abomination constructions, poor lass may be a great hand with her tools but she can't tell a spleen from a sphincter. Its no wonder all her abominations explode. With any luck she'll remember some of the stuff I showed her and next time a war breaks out we won't waste so much valuable tissue on suicide attacks.
Time to turn in. The Os..goods I think it is.. the sisters who run the inn here, are still happy enough to hand out free room and board for Apothecaries. Thank goodness for that, I've heard the Moorehead's shop was reopened recently and was hoping to stop by when I get further inland. At their prices I'll need every copper I've got.
G'night journal, it's good to have you back, swiftthistle stains and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment