Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Seventeen, Northrend Assignment

His name is Jad'Ali. And he's deathly afraid of me.

Actually, I suspect he's just deathly afraid in general. Whatever spunk he had when he arrived got thoroughly beaten out of him by those under-butchered mountains of beef. He feigns sleep or stupidity whenever I'm around, but he doesn't realize that I have quite the stock of invisibility potions. I've seen him pacing, reading, dictating to his journal(marvelous enchantment, writes down everything he says; wouldn't mind having one myself[no offense intended to you of course my leatherbound confidant]). I feel kind of bad eavesdropping, but it's my responsibility as a physician to heal what ails him. Right now what ails him is shattered confidence, overwhelming fear, and bruised pride. And before I can feel right about releasing him back into society I have to make sure he's ready to handle himself. Then I intend to exact payment in the form of free ports to Dalaran at my convenience for the rest of my life. He'd sure as the sunrise better be thankful for it too, I'm expending a lot of my noticeably less valuable time on this.

And while I could be wrong, I think he might be involved with an Elf. Not that it's any of my buisness, just that I find it odd to hear that a Troll and an Elf have anything but resentment and loathing for each other. If what he's written is any indication though, she's cheating on him and is a complete bitch. I ~might~ try and find him a more suitable partner; something in the tusks and voodoo variety.
Ehrnren could have probably done wonders for the poor kid, but I'll still do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment