Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day Nineteen

The incense strategy seems to have worked reasonably well. He actually made note of it. From the sounds of it I actually made a fairly accurate imitation Shamanistic ritual, or at least the shamanistic rituals his clan practiced. I confess a certain amount of pride in pulling this off so well.



I've informed him, in my best Orcish, that We'll be walking to Dalaran tomorrow. He seemed to acknowledge my statement. I hope I said what I meant too and not something completely different. My Orcish is little better than my gutterspeak. And I doubt anyone around here would take kindly to, or understand, my common. What's worse still is that considering the lack of trolls in the Kor'Kron it seems likely that the higher classes of Orcs, those who not only make up but select the Kor'Kron, are to some extent discriminating against the Trolls. As such, I doubt any attempt to converse in Amani improve the situation. Even amongst the Taunka, who's interactions with the local Drakkari tribe have left them very careful about their interactions with trolls.

It seems odd that a Knight of Lordaeron and a Troll mage would have more in common with each other than with anyone else in so diverse a town as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment