Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day Seven, (I think); Northrend Assignment

Not certain of the date, Bronze Dragons fought some blues overhead yesterday(probably) and lost. The local garrison captain sent a messenger to vengeance landing to get the right time/date so we could reset all our clocks.
We still don't know why they were fighting exactly. To my knowledge Malygos died not long after the Wrathgate, shouldn't all this dragonflight nonsense be over with? I've heard some rumors that the Black flight is getting more active lately, I've written Master Faranell about the matter. I'm still awaiting his reply, but I may have to take the initiative myself.

Coincidentally, Bronze dragon scales react strongly when mixed into a dreamless sleep potion. We may have lost a few of those days on account of that discovery. Although I must say, it was the best sleep I've had since before the war. In small doses this could be a spectacular advance in insomnia treatment. Recommend use of protective ventilation during manufacture.

No comments:

Post a Comment