Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day Twenty-Eight

I can't believe no one at Fordragon hold bothered trying to stop on injured troll and an unarmed priestess. Somehow we made it right past though. The Kor'Kron are little better. A sort of passive malaise seems to have fallen on the steps of the wrathgate. Fortunately, the Argent Crusade has sent a few healers here to help with the survivors. It's less their injuries and more the spiritual and mental damage that they suffered in the disaster. I think that getting Jad back into fighting shape should be no real problem for them. In the meantime I'll be searching the steps for a paladin's weapon; something I can carry with dignity.

It's nice having some space to work on my Alchemy in again. The whole base is practically abandoned, I've taken over one of the outbuildings. Orcish architecture, but compared to the utter crap the Forsaken have been building lately it's kind of nice. Plenty of space, I can set up my kit on one side of the room and vault over the bunker of crates for cover on the other.
Not that I need it often, but it's nice to put an extra layer of defense between me and the occasional bad elixir. Helps with angry mobs and oozes too.


Did you know that oozes are the leading cause of death in alchemists after spontaneous combustion and war? Learning how to properly kill them used to be an essential part of the Dalaran standardized Alchemy curriculum. Magic is best, although managing to breach the outer skin works in a pinch. I hear goblin grenades are the most effective method of all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment